PSPRadio Forums Forum Index PSPRadio Forums
PSPRadio Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lock PSP Buttons (Hold) (Disco Lights)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PSPRadio Forums Forum Index -> Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HyperVirus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Lock PSP Buttons (Hold) (Disco Lights) Reply with quote

Right Hi Guys (My First Post Woot)

After 3 months of PSP being in draw cos i wanted to play GTA and homebrew at same time but couldnt on FW 2. i get back onto the scene and find out its all happening.

Homebrew now works on FW 2 :O Very Happy I find this amazing program and after alot of swearing and hitting my PSP to make things work (god the Wi-Fi Stumped me Razz) anyway :: i can now listen to www.happyhardcore.com arround school and just not at my PC. GREAT.

But as im walking alot my psp sits in my pocket.

And i have noticed that when i use the little hold button (same as power) the memory card light flashes and doesnt stop.

Dont get me wrong it looks very pritty both lights going off but thinking about power. When its on hold does that mean its actually acessing the memorycard ? or does it just flash all very confusing.

Erm its not really a problem just a worry.

And guys you have done a amazing job on this system. i think you should propose this idea to sony or a software devoloper cos its ace. and millions of ppl should also have the ability to use it and not just homebrew'ers' nice job.

im running a Jap PSP (White OFC) running FW 2. and eBoot Loader thing 0.9.5 or summit. i dunno using the WiFi Hax !!!

Anyway Chow
raf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Lock PSP Buttons (Hold) (Disco Lights) Reply with quote

You fail to mention what version of PSPRadio you're using.

Try disabling logging too.

Raf.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PSPRadio Forums Forum Index -> Problem Reports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: