PSPRadio Forums Forum Index PSPRadio Forums
PSPRadio Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PMs to Raf

View previous topic :: View next topic  
raf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: PMs to Raf Reply with quote

One of the things that I really liked about the PSPRadio community, was the fact that I did not EVER get a derogatory/demanding/childish email or PM. Ever!. How incredible is that?!
Well, all that changed yesterday, as I received the following PM from our forum member "sam" :

sam wrote:

Subject: GAYNESS
THIS IS THE GAYEST SITE IN THE WORLD, IT DOESNT TELL YOU HOW TO DOWNLOAD PSP RADIO, CAN YOU TELL ME HOW AND WHERE?

So in response, I give you, the official PSPRadio Hall Of Shame Smile
sandberg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .. Welcome Sam, our first member (and hopefully the last) in our new club Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Loonix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there is realy no 'real' downloadlink or releasespage wich can confuse you when you are new to this site.
but then theis is a forum, and when you are able to write, you should be able to read. there are few topics wich suggest downloadable content.

I dont know how confgurable this berlios pages are, maybe you should introduce a small download section with links to the latest stable release?

And, yes Sam. I agree that you are in the hall of shame, thats no way to ask a question!
raf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loonix wrote:
Well, there is realy no 'real' downloadlink or releasespage wich can confuse you when you are new to this site.
but then theis is a forum, and when you are able to write, you should be able to read. there are few topics wich suggest downloadable content.

I dont know how confgurable this berlios pages are, maybe you should introduce a small download section with links to the latest stable release?

And, yes Sam. I agree that you are in the hall of shame, thats no way to ask a question!

I argue that if people come to the forums looking for something, maybe they should try the "Questions and Answers" section, and maybe look at the official FAQ:
http://pspradio.sourceforge.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=327

Then, they would have some of their questions answered..

Besides, the official PSPRadio page is still http://rafpsp.blogspot.com/ , and there is a clear and prominent link to the latest stable version there..

About BerliOS, stable versions are hosted here:
https://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=4862

But, I digress.

Raf.

EDIT: I changed the subscript for the preliminary releases topic; hopefully this will help as well..
HalfastII

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recived thos same messages. I think it is just a Trolling anyway.

The message i got was word for word the same thing.

Raf it may be the same as the spammer stuff we had going for a while.

But this time it was directed at you and I on the same day.

The title on the message was GAYNESS

Native US 1.50 PSP Up & Down
1Gb Scandisk : 1 - 512Mb, 1 64mb and 2 - 32Mb Sony MS
13 UMD Movies and 14 UMD Games PSPRadio Baby!!

My wife has a small fortune invested Smile
jpfouch48

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My reply to mr. hall of shame!

Quote:

Why not try reading some of the thread topics and maybe you will find what your looking for. I've included links below to the threads that have the releases. If that is too difficult for you maybe you can try doing a google search. Many of the PSP sites out there have the latest released version of PSPRadio for download. One more thing, before sending rude private messages like the one you just sent me, I ask you to take a minute think about what you are writing. All the people contributing to this site are offering this awsome PSP program at now charge (FREEEEE). Thats pretty generous of them so maybe you can pay them alittle respect and ask nicely. People on this site are more than happy to help you out. Very Happy

Pre-Releases:
http://pspradio.sourceforge.net/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=6

Official Releases:
http://pspradio.sourceforge.net/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PSPRadio Forums Forum Index -> Hall Of Shame All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: