PSPRadio Forums Forum Index PSPRadio Forums
PSPRadio Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

|..| You guys Rock! |..|

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PSPRadio Forums Forum Index -> Success Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dajax

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: |..| You guys Rock! |..| Reply with quote

All right!

Well about 2 weeks ago I found your PSPRadio on qj.net this was one or two days after I found the eLoader for GTA. and i Downloaded you HB and it would Crash my PSP 1st I Thought... "O! It was just some Corupt files..." then you Brought out the next version type Thing Downloaded it... same crash then today saw there was anthor and read wht you posted about it. You said it was Compatible with 2.0+ and i read a bit farther you said it Hangs up on 2.6... Well, been using it for 1hr sight and not one hang up but it did crash but it was my fault... I Tried to turn off the wireless thing and it was still connected!

Good Job Guys!

Congrats!
And Welcome to my Permanent Collection of HomeBrews!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PSPRadio Forums Forum Index -> Success Stories All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: