PSPRadio Forums Forum Index PSPRadio Forums
PSPRadio Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Songs Don't Show Up on "Files" Screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PSPRadio Forums Forum Index -> Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pspfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Songs Don't Show Up on "Files" Screen Reply with quote

Hi. I usually use PSPRadio for listening to streams, but I have used it in the past to listen to songs on my memory stick. My problem is that when I go to the "Files" screen (the one that is supposed to show the tracks you have on your memory stick), there are no songs, even though I have 31 songs in the PSP/MUSIC folder. I know it used to work because I have done it before. This problem occurs on 0.37 Final and on the new one that comes with Links2. Thanks for any help!
raf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: Songs Don't Show Up on "Files" Screen Reply with quote

pspfan wrote:
Hi. I usually use PSPRadio for listening to streams, but I have used it in the past to listen to songs on my memory stick. My problem is that when I go to the "Files" screen (the one that is supposed to show the tracks you have on your memory stick), there are no songs, even though I have 31 songs in the PSP/MUSIC folder. I know it used to work because I have done it before. This problem occurs on 0.37 Final and on the new one that comes with Links2. Thanks for any help!

Could you try 0.38.091? The one that comes with links2 has limited memory allocations.

Raf.
pspfan

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i'll try to get that version when i can (can't do it now because i'm on my psp--with links2--notice my laziness to capitalize). but shouldn't it work on 0.37 final? i know it has worked on that before... thanks.
NoId

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pspfan wrote:
ok i'll try to get that version when i can (can't do it now because i'm on my psp--with links2--notice my laziness to capitalize). but shouldn't it work on 0.37 final? i know it has worked on that before... thanks.

did the .091 version work for you?
pspfan

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still haven't gotten around to it, but I will do it when I have some free time.

Why? Are you having the same problem?
NoId

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pspfan wrote:
I still haven't gotten around to it, but I will do it when I have some free time.

Why? Are you having the same problem?

yep, im usin the latest release
303-Acid

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem 0.38.92 version. But if you put the files in a subfolder of PSP\MUSIC, the folder will show and you can select the folder and view the files.
pspfan

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. That's how I use to have my music (in subfolders). I guess that's why it worked before...I wish it would work without using subfolders, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PSPRadio Forums Forum Index -> Problem Reports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: