PSPRadio Forums Forum Index PSPRadio Forums
PSPRadio Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Refreshing database uncompressing error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimihendrix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Refreshing database uncompressing error Reply with quote

Hi.
I have a PSP with 2.6 firmware and use the gta exploit ("Bock").I could use PSPRadio until today.But now it doesnt work anymore.I tried to get the newest Shoutcast database because earlier it didnt work when db was outdated. But now: every time I try to get the db,a message appears "error uncompressing".Maybe someone has any idea to solve this miracle?
Thanks! Hasn
raf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Refreshing database uncompressing error Reply with quote

jimihendrix wrote:
Hi.
I have a PSP with 2.6 firmware and use the gta exploit ("Bock").I could use PSPRadio until today.But now it doesnt work anymore.I tried to get the newest Shoutcast database because earlier it didnt work when db was outdated. But now: every time I try to get the db,a message appears "error uncompressing".Maybe someone has any idea to solve this miracle?
Thanks! Hasn

http://pspradio.sourceforge.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=399
jimihendrix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Refreshing database uncompressing error Reply with quote

raf wrote:
jimihendrix wrote:
Hi.
Thanks! Hasn

http://pspradio.sourceforge.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=399

Hey Raf,
many thanks for help! With the new db it works fine again!
Hasn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PSPRadio Forums Forum Index -> Firmware 2.0+ All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: