PSPRadio Forums Forum Index PSPRadio Forums
PSPRadio Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IS PSP RADIO DEAD!!?!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PSPRadio Forums Forum Index -> Announcements!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soopergooman

Location: All the way East Baby!! St. john's Newfoundland Canada!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: IS PSP RADIO DEAD!!?!! Reply with quote

Hey guys, is this place dead? I was just wondering because of the lack of activity here. Maybe you could update pspradio so that it is compatable with the new Dark_aleaX custom firmware. I really hope that you all haven't gien up on improvements to pspradio. There are still things you could do with it. like some more simple games. I wish I could code. Embarassed
raf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: IS PSP RADIO DEAD!!?!! Reply with quote

soopergooman wrote:
Hey guys, is this place dead? I was just wondering because of the lack of activity here. Maybe you could update pspradio so that it is compatable with the new Dark_aleaX custom firmware. I really hope that you all haven't gien up on improvements to pspradio. There are still things you could do with it. like some more simple games. I wish I could code. Embarassed

I haven't given up. And sorry for the lack of updates. The truth is that this has been a really busy year for me at work. I've been getting home really late at night every day, and the last thing I want to do is use a computer when I get home Smile

Hopefully this will change in the near future.. Stay tuned Smile

Raf.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PSPRadio Forums Forum Index -> Announcements! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: